Friday, October 30, 2009

The First Halloween Party at the Coon Estates

I just found these pictures today of our first Halloween party and had to post them. They brought back some great memories.

The Coon Estate at Halloween Side porch

The witch on her broom or her bike(the Wizard of Oz)
Us inside the smokehouse
The Master of the Coon Estate
My mother(getting some food) and me as the Mistress of the Coon Estate
Notice the book cover -Evil of the Cities

Elizabeth in her bed
Elizabeth sick (or is it something else-notice her neck)
The Ghost of Samuel
Cousin Samuel in his casket in my funeral parlor
The corpse of baby Sarah
Cemetery Hay Ride Around the campfire

Around the table


Green Slime Desert (green jello with gummy worms) and finger breadsticks Meatloaf Man (meatloaf in the shape of a man with blood (ketchup) and a knife to the heart)

1 comment:

  1. You should join the Halloween Party at A Fanciful Twist.

    http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2009/10/a-hauntingly-magical-celebration-halloween-2009.html

    She does a Alice in Wonderland Party in the Spring too.

    http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2010/06/mad-tea-party-2010.html

    I know you'd love check them out (well ok I don't know but I think you would).

    Katharine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!