Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year Eve Dinner With Friends

For the last couple of years my friend from high school and myself(our husband's included) have gotten together for dinner on New Year's Eve. They live 3 hours away and have family here. The last two years we went out for pizza but this year we went out to a nicer restaurant. I choose to dress up(of course) and everyone else wore jeans. I probably looked like a dork with all my glitter(but I don't really care-I've always not cared-you only live once!) After dinner at 7:30(which is really late for me to eat(I usually eat between 4 and 5) we went back to my parent's house to visit some more(we live 30 minutes away). As you can see from the clock in the background 9:20. We left at 10:30-to tired to stay up till midnite! What I wore-black so I could wear my multi-glitter new shoes!
Kelsie and her husband Bryan!
A good way to bring in the New Year with friends(meanwhile-my parents were asleep in their bedroom!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca :-)

    Happy New Year From Southern California.

    Don't forget to watch the 122nd Rose Parade on New Year's Day coming from Pasadena, California...only 30 miles from The Old Geezer's home :-) If you miss the live telecast, I'm sure there will be lots of reruns through out the day.

    No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. ~Henry Ward Beecher

    May God Bless and Protect You in the Year to Come. ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year...you looked cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!