Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vintage Tins

Picked up both of these tins for $.50 a couple of weeks ago. They'll join my two collections-Candy tins and Bathroom tins.
This one is neat-for Katherine Beecher Butter Mints!
Sorry for the blurry pic-I tried again and again to get a better shot. Here's what the tin says and it's itsy bitty too.
FASTEETH
Dentists Trial Size-Alkaline Denture Powder Net wt .16 oz.
Backside are the directions.


I'm joining Blue Monday at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ and Mellow Yellow Monday at

4 comments:

  1. Nice additions for your collection, Rebecca. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection. Happy MYM! Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really put your teeth into this blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!