Monday, October 24, 2011
Spider Web Sweater
I bought this sweater several years ago where I work and only wear it once a year. The front is rather plain, but the back....
Can you see it? The outline of a spider web? I've put a few of my spider pins on it to just accent the sweater. One of my favorite things to wear at Halloween!
What do you wear that's fun at Halloween?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
October
(31)
- A Halloween Haunt
- Carving the Pumpkins
- More Bathroom Inspiration
- More Bathroom Ideas
- Antique Bathroom Inspiration
- Refrigerator Dishes
- Ring Holder
- White Scale
- Spider Web Sweater
- Headless Man
- Fall Bonfire
- Maggie's Halloween Sweater
- Antique File Cabinet
- Harvest
- Vintage Kitchen Wallpaper
- Pumpkins in the loft
- Finds #3
- More Fun Finds #2
- Fun Finds #1
- Stained Glass Lamp
- Halloween Staff
- Some of the Costumes
- Alice In Wonderland Halloween Party
- Alice in Wonderland Party Set-up
- Loaded and Ready to Party!!
- Alice In Wonderland Halloween Party
- Vintage Screaming Rabbit
- Purple Asters
- Another item in the barn-last day the barn will be...
- Halloween Placemat
- Old Jeep
-
▼
October
(31)
.jpg)
Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Halloween sweater, and so unexpected.
Wear it, and go grab a handful of KitKats!
Cass
WHAT A GREAT SWEATER FOR HALLOWEEN, WHILE THE GRAND KIDS GO TRICK OR TREATING I WEAR MY LONG RED DRESS, RED TAIL, AND RED HORNS.....THEN I ANSWER THE DOOR WHEN ALL THE KIDS COME, I'M A DEVIL. ITS A LOT OF FUN. RIZZI
ReplyDelete