Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blue Table and 2 Chairs

I'm starting to try something different at the antique mall where I have a booth. I'm going to try and take more furniture in. I have a lot of cabinets for smalls that aren't for sale, but after selling a washstand I'd had for a few years at the barn in the mall after just a couple of weeks and the barn being closed-I'm on a new mission. Take more furniture in to sell so the booth will start looking different all the time. So I took this set in yesterday and plan to move some more things out and some new things in.
This little blue set(it could be repainted) is a perfect set for a small kitchen. I like how the two chairs are slightly different-yet still similar-like a mans/women's chair.

I'm joining Blue Monday at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I love this blue set!

    Happy Blue Monday, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little set. I like it as is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!

    Blue as can Be, hope you can join my thanksgiving giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must of just missed u! I was there about 2pm. Not finding much vintage christmas this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute set, love that shade of blue. Good luck selling it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!