Thursday, February 2, 2012
My Tub
Another sneak peak... My tub is ready and waiting for me! I'm a bath kinda girl-hate showers. So this will feel really nice. The new faucet will help when we give the dogs baths. Still need to change out the pedestal sink faucets, but I'm ready to get things back in place and do the wallpapering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(81)
-
▼
February
(26)
- My Little Helpers
- Doors and More Doors
- White Scrolly Sconces
- Silver Trays
- Green Vintage Desk
- Vintage Dishes
- Garden Display
- Displaying
- Going to Tete's
- Garden Table
- Ella Mae's Day
- Doll House Furniture
- Grams Things
- White Baby Bed
- Little Hand Mirrors
- Ella Mae's In Heaven
- Primitive Sewing Cabinet
- Primitive Youth Bed
- Little Winnebago Cushions
- Garden Chairs
- Decorative Towels
- Shutters, Shutters and More Shutters
- Old Windows
- What's Behind the Curtain
- My Tub
- Antique Dresser as Bathroom Vanity
-
▼
February
(26)
.jpg)
Oh I would love to soak in that tub have fun!!
ReplyDelete