Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(81)
-
▼
February
(26)
- My Little Helpers
- Doors and More Doors
- White Scrolly Sconces
- Silver Trays
- Green Vintage Desk
- Vintage Dishes
- Garden Display
- Displaying
- Going to Tete's
- Garden Table
- Ella Mae's Day
- Doll House Furniture
- Grams Things
- White Baby Bed
- Little Hand Mirrors
- Ella Mae's In Heaven
- Primitive Sewing Cabinet
- Primitive Youth Bed
- Little Winnebago Cushions
- Garden Chairs
- Decorative Towels
- Shutters, Shutters and More Shutters
- Old Windows
- What's Behind the Curtain
- My Tub
- Antique Dresser as Bathroom Vanity
-
▼
February
(26)
.jpg)
aqua is the new "in" color. My friends have me looking for it in pyrex..love being a personal antique shopper!
ReplyDeleteI think the aqua looks very nice. In fact, I prefer it over pink.
ReplyDeleteI love this pattern!!! So pretty!!! Happy VTT
ReplyDeleteOh, I hear you, Rebecca. I LOVE aqua!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing?
xxoo