Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hearts around my home

I decided to take a stroll around my house to see what hearts I could find. These are all from my hallway. I bought this picture a long time ago and have never seen another. The cupid awake and asleep from the end of the post is more common.
This is a brush used to take the dirt off victorian clothing. I have several by the front door. (Another of my many collections)

I have two of these. This also has a brush on the back of it. The other one is orange. Both are covered in velvet and hang on the wall. Who doesn't have these prints. I have several in different sizes. I have a friend who collects these and has them displayed up her stairway- it looks really neat.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!