Friday, February 12, 2010

Yesterday's Finds

I had seen this picture at a local antique store and kept talking myself out of it. If you look close, I think the baby has wings. When I went in there yesterday to look, I didn't see it. It was always in a huge booth with lots and lots of stuff and was never hanging up- just piled with all the other stuff. So when I couldn't find it- I panicked. I was looking at something else and there it was hanging in someone else's area- so of course, now it's mine. It really is a sweet picture - just like a little cherub and I love that it has a real baby! I also nabbed this- I collect these and it was only $5.00. So I paired it up with another doll and they can keep each other company in the parlor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!