Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Spooky Monday

Here's part of my porch-it really needs cleaned, but this time of the year I just leave it -cobwebs and all. I always change out my porch furniture the first of September-all the antique wicker goes away and all the fall chairs come out. These are two of my old rockers and I love the pillows on the seats. A friend that sold antiques made these out of old sweaters and stuffed them with rags. They are one -of a kind and I just love to put them out. In the far upper corner you will see a barn swallow nest. I can never bother them. In the cage hanging up is a giant rat. I've got more halloween decorations to come!!!
I'm joining Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland at http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/

7 comments:

  1. A giant rat! Spooky!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! thanks for visiting today.
    I guess I'm just a Halloween type. although As soon as it's over, christmas stuff is up!
    I love your porch and the way your home looks in the pics, you dont happen to live nearby do you?I know there are SOME corn fields out here,lol.
    Have a great night and visit soon k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to sit on your porch and have a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, I think it looks great! I love the way you made it look "spooky"~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over from Wendy's!

    You might want to free the rat and put a pumpkin in a cage! That might shake things up a bit and get people thinking (and talking.) LOL!!! Love your porch!
    Mary
    marynate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that you switch out your furniture! The porch looks SPOOKtacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great porch! I am coming over for trick-or-treating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!