Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
September
(17)
- True Friendship
- Cast Iron Sewing Machine Legs
- Spider Web Chair
- Vintage Children's Refrigerator
- Another Spooky Monday
- My Surprise Winning Arrived
- White Chippy Racks
- Spooky Monday-Old Black Frame
- Blue and Yellow Monday
- Second Hand Collection-First Time
- Second Hand Collection Party-This Sunday!
- Drawer front coat hanger rack
- Toy Winnebago
- Spooky Monday -Come and Sit a Spell Chair
- Blue Tiles and a Yellow Vase
- Another Barn Chick Party
- Painted Lamp Base-Before and After Party
-
▼
September
(17)
.jpg)
I like it!!! Maybe a ghost or jack-o-lantern?
ReplyDeletecool frame.
ReplyDeletemaybe some a skeleton head or two on the bottom?
ReplyDeleteI love it!
gail
I also have a couple of the "glitter" skeletons from Wallmart.....one is in an old bird cage, and the other one is wearing a strand of old pearls!! So, you could always add a lil more bling to the "boney gal"!! Cathy aka Girls Gone Junkin
ReplyDeleteI love it, I don't think you need to add anything, great idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my little blog, I love the black frame....and love what you did with it. I might try the webbing in my dining room on my big gold mirror. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletegreat frame. Your vignette is missing a crow!
ReplyDeleteThat's coming straight from the crow's nest pumpkin ladies mouth. =)
blessings
barbara jean