Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Floors for the Back Porch

Well this is what we've(my husband and I) been up to-reflooring our backporch. I wish I would have taken before pictures. It was pretty awful-FULL(just ask Tete- and needing cleaned badly. We've had light green commercial carpet(it was pretty for a while) back there-then I added pretty runners with roses(you've seen those in many of my pics. The room has 15 windows which I have lace curtains in(their in the washer right now),but look so pretty when the wind is blowing. We've been wanting to replace it for some time now-but with company coming in a little over a month-we've been pushing to get all those projects done for the last 15 years!! I'll post after pics. I still wanted grey flooring and painted white walls-like and enclosed back porch-but didn't feel like arguing the point. It will look nice though and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!