Monday, June 20, 2011

What a Game!!!

This was such an exciting game. My nephew was in their first tournament game and they had 5 overtimes!!! Those boys on the team played so well and the coaches were so encouraging and upbeat(unlike the other teams coach who was making his own kid cry-they're 9 year olds-they want to have fun and this is wear they're molded!) My nephew is a great ball player-hitter and fielder-I couldn't be more proud of him.

They lost by one run in the end-and we had a player on third. I think I was making a spectacle of myself in the bleachers. It was all so nerve-racking and exciting! I think I went to the right game! They have to have a double elimination-so there's still another game to play!


I'm joining Mellow Yellow Monday at http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Those games are so exciting!!! I'm always exhausted after it's over!! So glad you were able to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love going to kids baseball games. He looks so 'into' it ... hope they win the finals.

    Great pictures, Rebecca.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five overtimes? Those kids have stamina!



    WOMAN IN THE YELLOW COAT

    Woman in the yellow coat,
    Are you heading for a boat?
    Or perhaps you need a bus
    To get far away from us.
    Whether wheels or sails you take
    Don’t forget the chocolate cake
    To sustain you on your way;
    Yellow-lover, now we say,
    “Go with grace, enjoy the ride,
    See you on the other side!”


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Fallen Yellow Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness, what an exciting game! I'm glad they were allowed to have fun... it's so good the coaches were upbeat and encouraging. Love the yellow uniforms! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW GREAT IS THIS......KIDS GAMES ARE SO EXCITING
    I REMEMBER WHEN MY KIDS PLAYED, ALL THOSE SPORTS, AND I LOVED WATCHING. 3 CHEERS FOR YOUR NEPHEW.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY, RIZZI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!