Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Last Barn Sale

Well, I just can't do it anymore.  I've exhausted myself for the past week and put all I could into this sale.  I'm shutting the barn. At this point don't know when or if I'll open again.  We had a wonderful turnout yesterday and the weather was beautiful.  I took some pics to show some of the displays.  I tried to include all the holidays. I'm taking a rest for a while. Haven't felt much like blogging lately either.  I hate not visiting with all of you, but at this time, I feel like I just need a big break!








1 comment:

  1. i don't think this will be your last barn sale..

    You have had a difficult few months with losing your puppy, losing your Grandmother. well even since your lost Margaret and the reunion last summer. The wind has been knocked out of your sails. You need some time to yourself. Go camping or just sit out in your beautiful yard, look up at the sky, listen to the birds and feel the breeze on your face.....it helps me.

    I am so sorry i could not be there. It looks wonderful!! And you have a bread box that matches a trash can I have at 1515! the one with the flower cart... in red!

    love u, Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!