Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Is anyone else in the mood to just throw open the windows and just dig in and make things tidy and fresh again? I know that I am and so is my best friend, Teresa. It's sunny today (I work), but tomorrow I'm off- and I'm ready to start the spring process of not only airing out the house, but digging into the garage, the barns(3) and the shed to see what I can part with. I'm ready to get the Barn Cleaning Sale (Saturday, March 27th 10-2) over with and start planning the first fun sale of the year which is planned for Sunday, May 2nd 1-5. I'm hoping to have some friends come and bring some of their created treasures and have a fun day visiting with all of you! So until then- Happy Spring Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!