Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My little Winnebago

I went to the town garage sale last Saturday and got lots of goodies and on my way out of town I remembered seeing this camper when I first got into town. During the crazy hunt for other treasures-I had forgot about it. I decided to go back by. The owner's daughter was taking down sale signs and I asked her if it was already sold. She said yes- they gave it away(can you believe that!) I was sooooooooooooo disappointed. I went to my best friend Tete's house to mope. Then I thought-I'll just go see if I can buy it off of whoever bought it. Well, luck must be with me because I was able to buy it off of him. I have yet to get it home. It needs a lot of work and two new tires to just move it. I'm not sure what year it is (I haven't got the title from the owner yet). The inside will have to be entirely gutted. But I have great plans for it!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know-I already have a pink camper(it's posted on the It's a Shabby Pink World blog) and I've over decorated it-so I'm super excited about this new project!

I'm joining http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ for more great Whites!

16 comments:

  1. It was meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's adorable, have lots of fun with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I saw the other one, and showed my DH - so now he's looking for one for me too! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Have a great week. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. well these are so fun, but you already know that! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun. I bet it will be so cool when you are done. I hope to do that sometime- and use it to go to shows..
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get one of those for the inn. It would be so cute to decorate and use as another bedroom!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two campers -- that's wonderful "extra" house space.

    Thanks for stopping by to see us. We'll announce the winner of our giveaway tomorrow night and have a new giveaway linky party for Friday. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How FUN!!!!
    Joy & Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That look's like a fun project! Im sure you will decorate it verry nice. I like the collection of watering cans you have on your side bar. Thank's for stopping by....Julian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca! You are going to have so much fun redoing that camper! It's soooo cute already! lol! Looking forward to seeing the finished project, for sure! Happy WW!

    xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Can't wait to see the results! I always thought it would be fun to redo an old camper!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh lucky you -love it- congrats-
    cannot wait to see your Barn Chick post on Friday- come by and link up!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh.my.goodness! I love this and like everyone else...completely and happily jealous of you! I soooo want one too! Hopefully I can make that a dream come true in the future! I am follower #72, hope you can come by and visit my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I flipped back and forth to each blog...both are such fun! The campers...a new idea for me. I don't know anyone who collects them...but, I sort of like the idea, not that I would know what to do with one if I had it! Cute stuff here...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to get a trailer to fix up ... just have to convince my husband! Thanks for stopping by ... you have such a fun blog!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love this!!!! After I saw your post (we were on vacation and I didn't have time to leave a comment) I spotted one in the back yard of a small farm....I'm so tempted to stop and ask if they would sell it. The tires are all flat so I don't think they are using it. It would be such a blast to do what you are doing! I wish I had your energy!!!!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous! I would love to have a vintage camper in the back yard and decorate it so cute. Can't wait to see what all you do.
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!