Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday's Garage Sale Finds

Great Day at the town sales-two metal chairs(only $2 each-can you believe that!), old pin ball machine(only $7.00-great for my circus theme), creme colored screen(not sure what I'll do with that yet), old stove top(love the green color!$20), lots of old bottles(I've got plans for these for Halloween!), old blue crock(for my kitchen-it's blue$5), double decker doll bed(would love to get my cats to sleep in there $3), old vintage mirror($5), ball fringe(love that-$.50 each!). I'd say I scored big-I still have to pick up an old dresser and I got the best find ever-but you'll have to come back on White Wednesday to see it!
The weather was beautiful-hope you had a great day!
I'm linking up with with Debbie for Garage salen at http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/ for more great ideas!~

6 comments:

  1. I love those metal chairs...I have been looking for some myself. Thanks for joining in on my party this week. I would love if you added my link to the post so that others know about it too. Have a great night. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those metal chairs a are a screaming deal. Cannot wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys, and I too would love to have some metal chairs like those! And the bowl, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! I'm your newest follower!

    http://afortyyearoldranch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm droolin'.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow - you found some cute stuff and cheap too! I love that green stove top thing. That would make a cool storage area on a desk - sort of like a hutch. And good luck with getting the cats to sleep in the doll beds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!