Anyone that knows me knows that I have more collections that anyone-it's probably well over 100. I guess I just like to find and keep fun and weird stuff. I've had these in the shed for several years and just pick them up from time to time. In fact, the day I took the picture I found another one-a blue one. The colors make me think of fall and taking hot soup or drinks out to the farmers. They're also great as centerpieces or vases and they're realitivity cheap to find!
For more collections go to http://tete-beyondthegardengate.blogspot.com/
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
September
(17)
- True Friendship
- Cast Iron Sewing Machine Legs
- Spider Web Chair
- Vintage Children's Refrigerator
- Another Spooky Monday
- My Surprise Winning Arrived
- White Chippy Racks
- Spooky Monday-Old Black Frame
- Blue and Yellow Monday
- Second Hand Collection-First Time
- Second Hand Collection Party-This Sunday!
- Drawer front coat hanger rack
- Toy Winnebago
- Spooky Monday -Come and Sit a Spell Chair
- Blue Tiles and a Yellow Vase
- Another Barn Chick Party
- Painted Lamp Base-Before and After Party
-
▼
September
(17)

.jpg)
I just saw somewhere where someone was talking about the old thermoses. They are kind of different to collect. Very unique~
ReplyDeleteI remember these well:) I have always loved the look and associate them with coziness:)
ReplyDeleteHey girl- I have already got you on the linky- just wanted to make sure it worked before I went to bed and it did!
ReplyDeleteI got your thingy paid for, too.
Thanks for all the encouragement and support in getting this blog party hopping!
I'll call you in the morning!
I love those....something I never thought to collect, and they are so colorful. You are right-they are very fall-like...now you just have to find a pink one!
ReplyDeletegail
I don't think I've ever seen a collection of thermos bottles before! How cool is this?!
ReplyDeleteI like your vignette with the picnic basket.
Debbie@houseatthelake
Hi Ella,
ReplyDeleteFound you from Tete's party. Very cool collection, love 'em!
milka