Monday, August 29, 2011

3rd Load

Well here's the other half of the 3rd load(I posted some of it on the Shabby Pink blog). I just love that round table. The top is really bad so I am going to peel it off and paint it. I've got a few other pieces that this would look great with. The million dollar crate will hold some of my bottles and that chair will look great with a pumpkin on it! Gettin ready for fall! I couldn't resist that retro purse for only $ .10 and the aluminum cake carrier is really neat-it says cake on the other side!

Anyway-I had a great weekend-since I don't get to go much anymore and it's getting later in the year and there won't be many more to shop at!


4 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I looked at load one two and three! What awesome finds. I am particularly in love with load three and the table, chair, crate...........Love it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little table is gorgeous so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your header with the bed on the trailer too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chair is really good and I liked the design of the table! Pretty items Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!