Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Finished Back Porch

I've been wanting to show pictures of our back porch for a while. These were taken in the morning so it's not to sunny back here yet, but you can get the idea of the length of it. It's kind of a walk thru to get in the back of our house, but also a nice area to sit and read or entertain people. I've put candles and lamp to add just a little soft light.

15 windows of lace curtains that blow in the breeze.

I even have a child's antique wicker rocker. My husband has one entire wall covered in farm and household tools.


I love this antique black settee.

I have several chandeliers hanging from the sides. Three fans circulate air in the middle. I'm joining Show and Tell Friday at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ and Feathered Nest Friday at http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and so inviting Rebecca! I'd LOVE to hang out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, what a great space. Are u open tomorrow or going camping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some back porch, Rebecca. I'd never want to go inside. Beautifully decorated.

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this space! It is truly a home that reflects everyone's loves and interests.A real family spot. I can see many summer days spent here ending with the fireflies at night. Wonderful!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am envious. What a wonderful space. 15 windows? It reminds me of my dad's cousin's porch where the whole family would gather after dinner (there were a lot of us, all ages) and the older folk would tell stories and pass down the family legacy. Comfy and with character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, what a lovely inviting space, I think I would do lots of entertaining out here too if it was my place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a perfect place to relax on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your back porch is lovely!! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!