Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another corner of the Parlor

The parlor is an odd shaped room. It has 5 windows(that were shortened around 1982-several years before Eric and I were married and it probably wasn't as possible to find long energy replacement windows at that time that were very expensive). It also has 3 doorways - 1 single that leads to our den, 1 set of french doors that lead to our downstairs bedroom, and 1 very unusual large bi-fold door that leads into our entry way. Not to add in the fireplace- it leaves little room to arrange furniture. So I just add in little tables and chairs where I can and then fill them with antique victorian goodies. I go with the old victorian ways-more is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!