Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rebecca still doesn't have her computer back...

so I'm in here again posting for her...I had this image I know she will enjoy once she gets back on...and hopefully she will be posting her latest finds...she had a wonderful day shopping...I can't wait to see what all she got...she phoned me on the way home and was so excited!
hopefully she will be back online sometime this weekend...but it seems like the geek doesn't understand the bond between a woman and her computer!
we have been spending our time together on the phone planning this year's barn openings...coming up with new concepts and ways to draw more people to the barn gatherings...she is also planning a local early spring show that she has been doing...it won't be long until she is selling, selling, selling again...
Tete from Beyond the Garden Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!