Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A day in a friend's yard...

I am posting for Ella Mae's today...her computer is down again and the geek hasn't returned it yet...she is going through withdrawal...so I thought I would sneak in here and let you know what's been going on...this is a photo of a vintage bike I found 2 years ago on the curb waiting for the trash man...I knocked on the door and asked if I could have it...they thought I was nuts...
this was taken last month, but we have about this much snow on the ground now...and with the wind on the prairie...it blows around a bit...
this is one thing Ella Mae's and Beyond the Garden Gate have in common...my bush is fairly new and not as big as hers...but they are both snow covered now...
I know we all miss Rebecca's posts...and hopefully she will be back on soon and bring us all up to date on what she's been up to...I know she has a shopping date with a friend tomorrow...always looking for hidden treasures...hope she finds something really wonderful on her day off...and she finds me a cheese dome...cheap...
this is Tete from Beyond the Garden Gate signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!