Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Glass Houses

Well my Dad sold his first glass house yesterday- I knew he would-there's really neat and very reasonable in price. He's made 3 different one's so I'd like to have him try his luck on something bigger- how about this one Dad? For my yard? Can you deliver it next week? or maybe this one would be better?
I know you can do this one-just add the little pretties for me!


This is my favorite- I like the litte base(I think we could find something like that) and add some scrolls!




This litte one would be fun out of picture frames-I've got tons of those!

Well Dad- which one will it be next?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE them all - each is more adorable than the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!