Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today's the Day!


Barn Sale Day- Rainy or Not! I'm going to be open from 1pm to 5pm today and hope that we have some people that come out. I still have 2 vendors coming-Judy Biggs is bringing plants(can't wait to check that out- she says they are priced to sell and she has some old fashioned varieties(my favorite!) and Terri Temples is bringing her garden glitz- I've seen it and it's the most fun stuff for your yard-you just have to see it to understand what I'm talking about. My best friend Teresa has decided not to bring her collages due to the damp weather. She made this business card for me and you can check out her other work at http://oaklandcraft.blogspot.com/. They are one of a kind items that would be great for a friend, mother, wedding, or yourself gift!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!