Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sold- Just as soon as I posted it!

This cute little bench sold the day I posted it- to my best friend Teresa to use in her yard. I just got back from a miserable, rainy weekend camping and she had the best surprise for me- she started me another blog- a personal blog- so you'll be only seeing items I'm working on, items for sale or photos of the barn sales. You may still see some personal musings, but for the most part this blog was originally created to let people know what was going on at Ella Maes and to let customers see what is for sale when the barn is closed. So feel free to email or call me if something interests you or if you have questions about when I'll be open! Hope to see you at the next barn sale- Sunday, May 23rd from 1-5.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!