Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

My mom sometimes tells me that she won't be quite awake and thinks she hears the pitter pat of little feet in the hallway from all those years ago on Christmas Day and thinks my sister and I are still little. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe how the years have flown. Since I don't have any children(I did wake up this morning and first thing-wish my little furry children Merry Christmas!). I look forward to seeing the excitement and surprise on the faces of my sister's three children -it brings back those feelings we lost somewhere along the way!


Merry Christmas!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures...I hope to get mine today. They are all on slides and that is what I asked from my brother..to get a dvd copy of them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!