Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Right Around the Corner-December 25th

I found this cool ornament several years ago somewhere-never seen another one like it. It's been hiding out in my office -I just love the little details -like the snowman!
I hope you all are ready-only a few more days of shopping left(and I'm glad!). Got the day off today-two days this week(YEH!)-it's been only one since the week of Thanksgiving~ This is what I wore yesterday-nothing like sporting the red and green theme-had to get a little fur in there and my red glitter shoes to balance it out!
Maybe next year I'll do a party with what you're wearing out there-that would be fun!
I'm linking up for Rednesday at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Glad you have some well deserved days off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very pretty girl. I am sure you would look nice in whatever you wore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit...I especially like that jacket trimmed in fur. Merry Christmas ~Marlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!