Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Out of Power

We had 26 power trucks lined up along our road-but they all left without fixing our power! My husband said "Do you think they'd fix it for $100". I said"It would take more than that!". He said"Go out there without your clothes off and see if they will fix our power". I didn't think that was a good idea-but I did brave the ice and cold to snap these couple of pictures and count the number of trucks!
I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2011/02/22-outdoor-wednesday-108.html and White Wednesday athttp://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2011/02/white-wednesday-85.html

3 comments:

  1. well looks like they are trying Is that a line up of power trucks on 49??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Rebecca, I’ve been out of town this week for work and trying to catch up. I would say you don’t get much whiter than this :) Hope your power is back on and all is well. I know if you live near Tete---you got more white stuff. Hang in there.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!