Monday, April 19, 2010

Saturday's Finds

Not much found on Saturday. I found a couple of pillows also and a little stool. The cabinet might be painted and used in the shop for display. I love the little vintage kids sink/stove combo. I might paint it. My sister's twins(they're 8)will love to play with it. I have some vintage pink metal appliances and they love to come over and play restaurant. They serve the funniest combinations of foods. The chairs were seen several days ago at Catholic Charities and I decided to get them- because they're pink and fun!
This is the mirror that I hadn't posted from Friday- the details are beautiful-now what to do with it. I've seen some people just hang them on the wall without a dresser and also on a mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!