Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's to Come!

It's time to kick in gear for the first Barn Sale of the Year. I'm hoping that my friends who are vendors will come. I have one friend(Terri Temples) who is making some wonderful garden totems out of glass jars and bottles. They are so colorful and unusual. Nova Hunt is a very talented painter who normally prefers to paint Christmas/winter scenes, but can do anything. She paints on vintage items such as shovels, doors, window, ironing boards, and even coffee perculators. Then there is my best friend, Teresa Dennis. She is working on some cute little brag books(photo albums) that are perfect for a gift(wedding, birthday, Mother's Day) or even for your own purse. They are one of a kind and very girly. She designs the covers on her computer with vintage clip art. I am working on some ideas for an idea Teresa came up with called Garden Glitz. Fun stuff for your yard. Mark the date on your calendar for Sunday, May 2nd from 1-5. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!