Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A second chance


A few months ago I walked into the antique store where I have a booth to see a sold sign on a rusty old child's petal toy. I thought- that one got away. I've always thought these were so cute, but never could afford to buy one. Two days ago I walked in and it was back. The owner had bought it and didn't know what to do with it so she decided to sell it. I don't know whether this is keeper or a seller. I leaning more toward selling because it would look great in someones' yard that had kids(I have none). It could be decorated for any season- plant for spring, American Flag for the 4th, pumkin for the fall, and a santa with packages for christmas. Am I talking myself out of selling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!