Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some Great Finds


I was lucky enough to get to shop early last year at a local antique dealers garage sale. I found some wonderful things. I asked her if I could do the same again this year-YEH! This is most of what I bought. I've got a few things I need to pick up.

The planter is a keeper- it's exactly my style and I have rarely seen a window like that-I think it would be perfect for old pictures. The metal piece in front(we both didn't know what it was) will be spray painted to put in my garden. The metal tall round items are old lamp shades which she put candles in the yard. I have several of the old pictures from the 70's of the bathtub scene. I don't have them up anywhere- but I'd love to have a little cabin to put them in. A great day for finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!