Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last Chance to Come to Ella Mae's Barn- Sunday 1-5







Another big day at Oakland for the trials and tribulations event, then my last scheduled barn opening of the year. That's always sad for me. I will be taking items in to Copper Eagle Antique Mall to redo my booth in the next week. The weather's been beautiful for the event. I hope that if you haven't decided to come - just do it- my husband couldn't sleep last nite because he couldn't stop thinking about the play and the whole event. It really is something exceptional for Oakland! If you did come last nite- I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!!! Here's a few more pictures of the gift shoppe and anyone can come in- it's free admission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!