Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Old Wagon Base


Well, Eric and I finally got the top of the hearse off the carriage bottom. It was no simple job and we should have had a couple more people to help. I asked my dad if he could build a box to put on the top so I could use it for the rest of the year to decorate for the seasons- flowers in spring, pumpkins after halloween, flags for the 4th, etc. He asked his friend, Ernie Newberry to help. I'm sure Ernie was the master mind behind the box- he's a great carpenter and has done several projects for my parents, including a beautiful vanity for their bathroom. It turned out perfectly and I can't wait to paint it and find a carriage seat for it. Thanks guys- It looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!