Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cute little playhouse


Did you have a playhouse when you were little? My sister and I did- and we loved to play in it. It was a little grey shed that my parents had put curtains and a little table and chairs in for us to act like we were all grown up- if we hadn't been in such a hurry. Sometimes I miss those days! It was a sad day when my parents sold it- even though I was too old to use it anymore. My sister recently gave me this little blue playhouse that her twins were not using and my loving husband drug it home for me after some complaining. As you can see it needs some TLC, white paint and a little gingerbread and it will be already for some lucky little ones. Check back for the updated little white playhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!