Thursday, October 1, 2009

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Gothic Fairy-2008

Victorian Lady in Mourning with slit neck-2003-at Rutherford House
I always liked Halloween as a child, but in the last few years I've begun to LOVE Halloween. It's a really fun time of the year for grown-ups- from decorations to costumes. I always like to put together my own costume and as I've visited a couple of Halloween stores this week-I'd really like to dress up more than just this time of the year. It's always difficult to choose what to become-I like to come up with an idea-from a garage sale costume usually and then put my own twist on it from things around my house. Here's my costumes from the last few years-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!