I'm joining Vintage Thingie Thursday at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Vintage Fans
Just a bunch of fans for sale at Ella Maes Barn. I started picking these up a few years ago when they were really hot or should I say cool. One idea I've seen is to clip old photos to the front with clothes pins-it looks really neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
July
(31)
- Porch Pictures
- Coon/Hinton Reunion
- History of Our Farm
- What Is It?
- 90% off Flowers
- Clock Plates
- Vintage Sign
- Sweet Blue/Green Vintage Make-up Case
- Another Cabinet of Stuff
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Old Chevy
- Vintage Reflection Plate
- Annabelle Hydrangea
- Blue Child's Rocker
- Yellow Eat Tray
- Black Table and Two Chairs
- Western Items
- Vintage Fans
- Adding Mulch Around the House
- Heart Ice Cream Chairs
- Bright Summer Fun
- Silver Watering Cans
- Meeting New Friends
- Garden Goodies from the barn
- Vintage Glasses and Trays
- Barn Display
- White Sale!
- Another Day at the Barn
- Fun Kitchen Cart
- Child's Picnic Table and Picket Fence
- It was FREE!
-
▼
July
(31)
.jpg)
I cannot believe you have so many different fans. How neat is that. We could use all you have in Texas and it would not be enough. Nice blog.
ReplyDeletelook at all those! Sorry we will miss you this weekend...but feel free to drop by the house as u are coming and going! Headed home now and first stop at Duska's!
ReplyDeleteHi Rebecca...LOVE the vintage fans!! I am looking for a small aqua one...that works.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe all the neat stuff you have!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Debbie
what a fantastic collection, they remind me of the fans my parents had when I was a child and they were vintage then, what wouldn't I do to have them now!
ReplyDelete