Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yesterday's Rummage Finds


Well I'm off and running- to garage sales that is. I don't get to go as much as I used to with my job. I was able to go to 3 before going to work at 8:00 am and snatched up some cute vintage fruit tea towels. I decided to go to the last one at lunch and bought this little metal suitcase. You don't see the metal ones very often. I was on my way to tan when I saw a garage sale sign and got all the rest of this stuff. What a lucky day. I haven't taken out the beautiful dresser mirror yet. I going to plant some flowers in the chicken feeders and place in my herb garden by the back barn. The metal brackets I may use in the sale barn for a shelf. Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing all that you find and such sweet stuff. Love the rabbit.
    Tell your Mom I just started quilting in 2007 with fabric postcards and dotee dolls. Now into
    making art hangings and lap quilts. I am not as good as a real good quilter but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!