Yesterday was an exhausting day- up at 5:30 to clean the house for 2 hours then over to the barn to clean until 1:00. I've got some great parents- they came to help. We each took a section and it was hard, dirty work. It was so windy we couldn't open the doors and there wasn't much room to re-arrange everything like I had hoped. We made a huge difference and although there is still work to be done- it's a lot more presentable. I had planned to work over there this afternoon- but the wind is just too much again. I'm hoping for some time tomorrow to really dig in and get things finalized and priced. If you get a chance to stop by- remember it's a barn! Here's my cash wrap area and my sign with a huge spider that I haven't taken down since halloween. The signs made from an old victorian fainting couch. I'm hoping to fill all the bottles on the shelves with fun stuff- and if it's pink- all the better!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Windy Days
- Some Great Finds
- The Spirea's Blooming
- The local thrift store
- I just want to have fun
- A Day of Rest
- Getting it Done
- Light Up Doll
- Remember This?
- Projects, Projects, and More Projects
- Missed One
- Saturday's Finds
- What's Blooming in My Yard
- Yesterday's Rummage Finds
- Another Glass House
- I just couldn't wait any longer
- A second chance
- What's to Come!
- Look What I found in my yard
- What I brought Home
- Second Day at Brocton
- First Day at Brocton
- Brocton Here We Come!
- Glass House
- Forsythia Blooming
- Brocton Red Barn Festival This Weekend
- Daffidils in my yard
- Stuffed Rabbit Collection
- Easter's On it's Way!
-
▼
April
(29)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment