Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cleaning off the Herb Garden

Sunday afternoon my husband and I went out and started cleaning off some of the gardens. This one was so overgrown with prairie sunflowers-it looked like a huge weed patch. We'll have to get out there and start spraying for the weeds-with all the rain we've got-they're already coming up! I'm joining Rednesday at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/2011/04/rednesday-happy-easter.html and Outdoor Wednesday at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Even in a weed patch you can find just the right touch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so neat to have a spot to grow your own herbs! Picture does have just the right touch of red.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    SHerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with that red popping out of this pic..just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of all the work I need to do !
    Great Pic !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those weeds are always the first signs of spring growth. What a picturesqu garden spot you have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!