and white Wednesday at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Annabelle Hydrangea
I just love this plant-it always looks good! And the blooms are great dried too!
I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
and white Wednesday at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
and white Wednesday at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
July
(31)
- Porch Pictures
- Coon/Hinton Reunion
- History of Our Farm
- What Is It?
- 90% off Flowers
- Clock Plates
- Vintage Sign
- Sweet Blue/Green Vintage Make-up Case
- Another Cabinet of Stuff
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Old Chevy
- Vintage Reflection Plate
- Annabelle Hydrangea
- Blue Child's Rocker
- Yellow Eat Tray
- Black Table and Two Chairs
- Western Items
- Vintage Fans
- Adding Mulch Around the House
- Heart Ice Cream Chairs
- Bright Summer Fun
- Silver Watering Cans
- Meeting New Friends
- Garden Goodies from the barn
- Vintage Glasses and Trays
- Barn Display
- White Sale!
- Another Day at the Barn
- Fun Kitchen Cart
- Child's Picnic Table and Picket Fence
- It was FREE!
-
▼
July
(31)
.jpg)
I love those Annabells. They stay long too. I also love your quilted sidebars. Good idea.
ReplyDeletelooks like a snowball plant. your newest follower from White Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteLaura
http://imsovintage.blogspot.com/
It looks great. I have a very huge bush but it's barely got the buds started yet as we live in New Brunswick Canada and it won't bloom until August. I like that they turn pink in the fall and I always dry a bunch.
ReplyDeleteMine are turning green already but this year they were just huge! Did you know they are annabelle because they are native to Anna Illinois?
ReplyDeleteRebecca - your hydrangeas are just amazing! They are one of my most fav bushes. Yours are so full and healthy looking! I'm still waiting for mine to reach their 3rd year of growing and hoping that they will eventually look like yours. Do you feed them anything special? :)
ReplyDeletexoxo laurie
I just planted these in my front yard and they took off like gang busters. So beautiful and full. Someone said if I put Kool Ade on the roots they would turn color. Nah! I love the white.
ReplyDelete