Saturday, July 23, 2011
Another Cabinet of Stuff
Here's another cabinet in the barn full of all kinds of stuff! Had the barn open yesterday and even though it was hot-we had quite a few people stop. I'll be open today and then probably not for at least a week and half-
Stop in if you're in the area!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
July
(31)
- Porch Pictures
- Coon/Hinton Reunion
- History of Our Farm
- What Is It?
- 90% off Flowers
- Clock Plates
- Vintage Sign
- Sweet Blue/Green Vintage Make-up Case
- Another Cabinet of Stuff
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Old Chevy
- Vintage Reflection Plate
- Annabelle Hydrangea
- Blue Child's Rocker
- Yellow Eat Tray
- Black Table and Two Chairs
- Western Items
- Vintage Fans
- Adding Mulch Around the House
- Heart Ice Cream Chairs
- Bright Summer Fun
- Silver Watering Cans
- Meeting New Friends
- Garden Goodies from the barn
- Vintage Glasses and Trays
- Barn Display
- White Sale!
- Another Day at the Barn
- Fun Kitchen Cart
- Child's Picnic Table and Picket Fence
- It was FREE!
-
▼
July
(31)
.jpg)
so wish I was in the area....I would be waiting at the door!!!
ReplyDeleteMariaelena
Glad you have been busy....I hope it is not all gone before I get there! LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Rebecca...glad to hear you are getting customers, even on the hot days.
ReplyDeleteThe trim on that hutch is cool!
I'm surprised it isn't pink!!
Hugs,
Debbie