I'm joining Rednesday at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/
Monday, July 4, 2011
Another Day at the Barn
Just a little Red, White and Blue Display at the barn today. I'll be posting more pics this week of items for sale and plan to try and be open Thursday and Friday of this week. It's a lot of work dragging all this stuff out. I am really exhausted and ready for some relaxation this evening.
Hope you're enjoying your 4th!
I'm joining Rednesday at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/
I'm joining Rednesday at http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
July
(31)
- Porch Pictures
- Coon/Hinton Reunion
- History of Our Farm
- What Is It?
- 90% off Flowers
- Clock Plates
- Vintage Sign
- Sweet Blue/Green Vintage Make-up Case
- Another Cabinet of Stuff
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Old Chevy
- Vintage Reflection Plate
- Annabelle Hydrangea
- Blue Child's Rocker
- Yellow Eat Tray
- Black Table and Two Chairs
- Western Items
- Vintage Fans
- Adding Mulch Around the House
- Heart Ice Cream Chairs
- Bright Summer Fun
- Silver Watering Cans
- Meeting New Friends
- Garden Goodies from the barn
- Vintage Glasses and Trays
- Barn Display
- White Sale!
- Another Day at the Barn
- Fun Kitchen Cart
- Child's Picnic Table and Picket Fence
- It was FREE!
-
▼
July
(31)
.jpg)
Hard work and tiring goes along with this line of work. It can be fun as well tho.
ReplyDeleteVery cool stuff!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHH! Way too cool!
ReplyDelete