Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Barn Display
Another display from the barn opening on Monday. I can't wait to open again on Thursday and Friday. The weather's supposed to be good and I'm cleaning house(barn)!
I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
July
(31)
- Porch Pictures
- Coon/Hinton Reunion
- History of Our Farm
- What Is It?
- 90% off Flowers
- Clock Plates
- Vintage Sign
- Sweet Blue/Green Vintage Make-up Case
- Another Cabinet of Stuff
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Old Chevy
- Vintage Reflection Plate
- Annabelle Hydrangea
- Blue Child's Rocker
- Yellow Eat Tray
- Black Table and Two Chairs
- Western Items
- Vintage Fans
- Adding Mulch Around the House
- Heart Ice Cream Chairs
- Bright Summer Fun
- Silver Watering Cans
- Meeting New Friends
- Garden Goodies from the barn
- Vintage Glasses and Trays
- Barn Display
- White Sale!
- Another Day at the Barn
- Fun Kitchen Cart
- Child's Picnic Table and Picket Fence
- It was FREE!
-
▼
July
(31)
.jpg)
The screen door has caught my eye! Stay cool whole you are cleaning barn.
ReplyDeleteLike that cabinet. SO you are open sometimes during the week? Would you be open on Frid before the reunion? If so I promise to come!!
ReplyDeleteI am dying to come!!
I will be home on Frid the 15th through Tues the 19th. Not sure when I will be back after that? Sorry u will miss the reunion. There is always next year..#106!
ReplyDeleteYOU DISPLAY EVERYTHING SO NICE, HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SALE DAY. RIZZI
ReplyDelete