Friday, October 7, 2011

Alice In Wonderland Halloween Party

One of my best friend's from high school has been planning a Halloween 40th Birthday party(even though her birthday isn't in October) for several years. Originally she had planned to come as a dead bride since she's never gotten married-but then last year decided to change her mind afte she saw some vintage looking Alice in Wonderland scrapbooking pieces. Her whole idea of the party changed and she's been crazy planning ever since. She lives in Idaho, so I'm her prop person.

Here's her invitations!!!


I can't believe the party is almost here and I will be loading everything up tomorrow nite and we'll be setting up for most of the day on Sunday. I'll be posting more pictures of this fun event!

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to get loose and have fun at Little Mexico...eat some salsa for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!