Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Winnebago Cushions

Well I'm finally ready to get started on the remodeling of my little 13 foot winnebago.  The cushions were in a horrible state, but luckily I have a good friend who is amazing at sewing. 
 I had found these vintage curtains and had plans to use them, but so sad.there just wasn't enough.
 So she volunteered her own material(good friend!) and had all six of the cushions done in just two hours(did I mention she is an amazing seamstress!)
 We spent 5 hours(yes 5 hours) talking and catching up yesterday.  It was so good to see her and visit with her.  She plans to do the curtains as soon as I get the measurements.  Still lots to do-flooring and ceiling to just mention to major items.  But having the cushions done really gets me motivated!

1 comment:

  1. you will be ready by spring! is this a different trailer? How is the bathroom ...you are a remodeling fool right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!