Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Great Day Of Garage Sales




I found some neat things. (First Picture) I love the old doll house (I have 2 others - so now I have a village-not sure what I'm going to do with them-but it's kinda like the Girly Chic boutique in Indianapolis). The oil cans, kerosene lantern, and washboard are going to the barn sale in the loft. The lion heads will be saved in case I ever get to build my gypsy caravan. The tall enamelware pitcher will be save to put flowers in . The rest of the items will be for sale at the barn. Second picture- the rose plastic tablecloth wasn't even for sale, but a lady from church let me buy it! Love the owl cookie jar for halloween, the gold pitcher will go to my mom's for her pitcher collection. The religious picture are for my husband. Notice the new vintage christmas cards in the back- aren't they fun! Not sure about the bathtub(it's from bath and body works). Still another load to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!