Friday, June 18, 2010

Gingerbread Table?

Yesterday I bought this little table at the antique store I sell at. I'd passed it up a couple of times and thought-that's not going to be there long and you'll be mad you didn't buy it-so home it comes. I'm starting to look for more items for a special project I've been wanting to do for some time-build a gypsy caravan. I've got tin ceiling tiles for the outside and inside a door with colored glass panels, an antique flower carved bed, chairs with the north wind face, and lots more. I've got books on the designs and a folder full of ideas-now I just need someone to build it for me-that's the hard part!

I'll paint this little table with some fun gold scrolls and it will fit in nicely!

1 comment:

  1. Cute table. I checked out some of your other posts, you have great white taste!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!