Sunday, June 27, 2010

Red Wheelbarrow


Friday I went to some garage sales on my lunch hour. Usually you'll only find a few still open, especially when it's this hot. I was driving around when I spotted an unadvertised sale. I had been here before. This guys an old auction, wheeler-dealer man. He always has the most interesting stuff and it's almost always old. My favorite! So I bought a truck load. I couldn't help myself. The metal box was from him and I'll be posting more. I spied this red wheelbarrow right away. The base is old, but someone has rebuilt the box. It's still pretty neat. It would be wonderful to use to decorate for the holidays-like the upcoming 4th or Christmas. It may end up at the next barn sale in two weeks-but I'll have to think on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!